LawnCare Businesses Going Under

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LawnCare Businesses Going Under

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Who First :I don\'t know: there has been a lot of talk on some forums about lawn-care businesses going under because of the $5.00 a gallon cost of gasoline. Some say it's going to be the big businesses with all the overhead that will end up going under, some say no the little guy will feel it the worst or possibly the guy that has everything financed. Some of the talk has 30% of lawn care businesses folding up and selling out if the prices get to $5.00 mark which I see happening long before mid-summer.

The next big discussion is price increases to the customers. My question is how much can someone or the lawn-care providers expect the customer to absorb as they are feeling the price increases on gas, food and everything else in the same way. Some of these providers are talking as much as $2.50 to $5.00 a cut increase in there prices that are already $25 and $35 a cut and greater, where does it stop. How much more would you pay for lawn-care.

Mowers: Toro Z-Master2000 48" Toro Grandstand 36" Toro Turfmaster 30"
Blowers: Stihl BR 600 Stihl BR 600 Stihl BR 200 Trimmers: Stihl FS 110 Stihl FS 100 Stihl FS 90
Edgers: Stihl FC 75 FC 90 Echo BRD 280  Pole & Chain Saw: Stihl HT 75 MS 181 Hedge Trimmer: Stihl HS 45 HL 45

With Youth You Learn, With Age You Understand
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

http://lawncare.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top